Friday, January 13, 2012

Seche Vite - Top Coat Review!



Shame on me for such a late and spaced post! Speaking of space - I painted my nails to look like the galaxy a few days ago with the brilliant top coat from the company - Seche called "Seche Vite", and it's been pretty fantastic to me!

I was in Sephora before Christmas and made quick friends with one of the girls who worked there (she loved my earrings from Stella & Dot) and we decided to trade secrets and she told me about the best top coat in the world!

Like most of us ladies (some men as well), we love to paint our nails but hate the waiting game for them to dry. I found with this top coat that it actually dried within - 5 minutes? It's insane.

I really want to get into gel nail colour, but I think I would have a hard time committing to 2 + weeks of the same colour. So, I feel this top coat is the next best thing, and my nails haven't chipped much - if at all, and with a little person around and playing guitar - my fingers usually look like a hot mess after a couple of short days. So, I'm mighty impressed. 

This product is amazing, and I've been using it for a little bit of time now, and it hasn't failed me yet! Nails still shiny - zero yellowing on light colours and they just feel nice to touch :)

I found mine at Winners - so perhaps you may find it there, but it's available to purchase online as well!
Essie - Shine of the Times (Luxeffects), Seche Vite Top Coat, and Orly "Le Cheateau" Putting them together made for a mini vacation into the galaxy! ;)

If you want to read more about this lovely product and everything else Seche offers - check it out here.

J'adore! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment