Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Night - Turkish Delight!

This was actually my first time trying Turkish food, I believe - and it was quite good!

As some of you may know, I have a gluten intolerance. It seems to be getting more popular these days amongst more people. I will talk a little bit more of great places to eat and what not to eat another day ;)

Tonight, we ate at a renovated restaurant called "Alanya" (it burnt down a while back, apparently) - a couple minutes' walk from my house. It was super good!

The price was right, and the plates were proper sized. I had a chicken in a garlic curry sauce with pickles and carrots in the mix. Here is a picture of their Shish Kebab. Everything is served with salad, rice and potatoes. If you have an intolerence to gluten or you just want to try something new and tasty - try a Turkish Treat Tonight!

Elle

0 comments:

Post a Comment