Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ice Age in 4-D!

Well not really, but in connection with this video post below, it makes sense. :) As you may have guessed I finally got to watch Ice Age in 3-D! The movie release has been out in theaters for quite some time, but here in Norway we had to wait for the right version to be played at night. You see, they have both regular and 3D versions, in Norwegian, but also different showings in English; regular, with subtitles (nah!) and finally - 3D without subtitles (yay!).

I dare say I have not laughed so hard in a long time. My favourite part of all time would have to be the egg babies. Funniest faces I have ever seen! Laughed my ass off! Oh Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko ... such a bad egg! :)

If you haven't already enjoyed this video, I highly suggest watching it below ;)

Thanks to Endoplasmic for sending this my way eons ago. Hilarious!




Elle

0 comments:

Post a Comment