Friday, July 3, 2009

Back In Norway!


After 11 and a half hours delay in flights - plus the flights themselves! Longest trip ever :)


So I guess I made the best of it and went shopping in circles. I first stopped in the famous Harrods because I wanted something Beatrix Potter. I found a stuffed "My First Peter Rabbit" which is all lies because I have had been an avid collector before the beginning of time.


If you are looking for a great original smell I highly suggest the Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf's Flower Bomb (see right). I bought the Eau De Toilette as the Perfume was a little too powdery for me and it was the most popular scent so I wanted to steer away for the conformity and get the less popular. It has a different twist on the original, but all of their versions are quite distinct. Nothing like droppin' an F-bomb on your skin - this fragrance will blow your senses away!

Being of Dutch heritage myself, Viktor & Rolf is right up my alley. I will, however, conform to the perfume come wintertime, as it does have powdered snow potential ;)

The trip didn't seem all that bad, but I am glad I'm done with flying for a couple of months :)

Elle

0 comments:

Post a Comment